Grahams Natural Intensive Repair Hand Cream is specially formulated with hyaluronic acid, olive butter and hydrating emollients to help repair dry skin and form a protective glove against the elements. It is non-greasy and offers hydration and a defensive barrier. This fast absorbing formula is fragrance free, vegan and gentle enough to use on sensitive, dry, itchy and eczema prone skin.
Grahams Natural Intensive Repair Hand Cream contains the powerful ingredients of hyaluronic acid and olive butter to nourish, protect and moisturise the skin. Suitable for even the most sensitive skin types, this soothing hand cream will alleviate troubled skin, helping to reduce dryness in eczema prone skin.
Ideal for soothing dry, irritated hands from over washing & hand-sanitising
Powerful natural ingredients
Calming and soothing
Suitable for all skin types
Free from skin irritants & fragrance
Apply daily to hands to help soothe and protect the skin against the elements or after hand washing/ sanitising to nourish dry & damaged skin.
Hyaluronic acid has become quite a craze at the moment and it can be found in many products. ‼️
It is a clear gooey substance that is already naturally occurring in the body. Our bodies produce it to keep hydrated. The bad news is once you hit your 30’s the level of hyaluronic acid in your body starts decreasing. This means less firm and youthful looking hands.
Handy tips to help get dry and cracked hands back to being soft and supple.
1. Moisturise after every wash. It seems like a no brainer but can easily be forgotten in the rush!
2. Don't use scalding hot water when washing. It is not necessary and it will make your hands more prone to eczema. Luke warm water is just fine!
3. Don't use harsh soap. A gentle cleanser like our Natural Cleansing Bar will still get your hands clean! Limit the harsh antibacterial washes to only when needed.
4. Lay hand cream on thick at night. Right before bed double coat your hands for that extra hydration throughout the night.
5. If your hands are red, scaly or cracked you could have eczema or hand dermatitis. Be careful with open wounds and take medical advice.
Using a natural hand cream will help repair the skin and ensure a long-term solution to dry hands